Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Tag!!!

Because of that "caring" mother of mine, I was tagged. so it's my turn to write 5 wierd things about myself

1. I can always tell when an elevator will get stuck
2. I can roll my eyes back and freak out most people
3. I love reptiles, we always seem to get along
4. I can always tell what you're afraid of just by looking at you for long enough
5. Everyone I meet is either intrigued by me, scared by me, or will worship the ground I walk on. I have no idea why.

time to tag five people now. payback's a bitch.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Naked Nerd said...

Sorry dude, I know you taged me, but it's on of those things I don't do. The reason being it's always so hard to find 5 other tortoured souls.

8:46:00 AM  
Blogger Great Day said...

Okay, I will get around to this later, but I'm not tagging anyone else!

You big jerk!

10:17:00 AM  
Blogger Amy The Black said...

I've done it! Not too difficult for me.

12:56:00 PM  
Blogger Trish said...

Hey! How'd you manage to only pick out 5 of the millions of weird things about you?? :)

Love n' kisses,
Mommy

5:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

BM Counter